TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the Slotgard Online Casino website or downloading any software made available on the Slotgard casino website.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By playing at Slotgard (the "Casino"), you represent and warrant that you fully understand and agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- Participation in the activities and games of the Casino (the "Game") is open only to residents of those jurisdictions where such participation is legal and not prohibited. Participation in the Game is void wherever prohibited by law.
- These interactive gambling services are not made available to persons who are physically present in one of the following states or countries: Australia, Bangladesh, Belgium, Canada, Cayman Islands, Israel, Czech Republic, Finland, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands Antilles, Italy, South Africa, Turkey and New Jersey. If you are physically present in one of the mentioned, you are not permitted to use the interactive gambling services or view any advertisements relating to the interactive gambling services.
- The following countries will be restricted to Bitcoin deposits only: Slovakia, Spain, Denmark and Hungary.
- The Casino is restricted to individuals of at least 21 years old. You may only participate in gambling events if you are of the age stipulated here within our terms and conditions.
- Only one Real account per player is permitted. Multiple accounts will be closed. Players who register multiple accounts (including accounts with different personal, banking and card details) will not be eligible to receive any winnings, and all withdrawals will be cancelled.
- Winnings made on duplicate or linked accounts will automatically become void and will be removed from the accounts and duplicate or linked accounts will be locked.
- Winnings may be void if a player account is linked to chargebacks, or any other account with a history of chargeback, or any related fraudulent activity. This includes actions deemed high risk by the Risk and Fraud Department.
- The Company makes no representations or warranties, implicit or explicit, as to your legal right to participate in the Game nor shall any of the Company's employees, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents or retailers have the authority to make any such representations or warranties.
- Employees of the Company, its licensees, distributors, wholesalers, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, retailers and members of the immediate families of each are not eligible to participate in the Game.
- The Game is for entertainment value only. No purchase is necessary or required to play the Game. You may play without betting money if you wish. Any participation in the Game is at your sole option, discretion and risk. By playing the Game, you acknowledge that you do not find the Game or the Casino to be offensive, objectionable, unfair, or indecent.
- You are only permitted to enter the Casino for your own personal entertainment and non-professional use. Any other entrance, access, use or reuse of the Casino or the Web site is strictly prohibited.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel your account for any reason whatsoever at any time without notice to you. Any balance in your account at the time of such cancellation may be credited to you, however, the Company reserves the right, in its unfettered discretion, to void any winnings and confiscate any balance in your Casino account in any circumstances including:
- if there is evidence to suggest that you have more than one active account for the Casino;
- if the name on your Casino account does not match the name on the credit card(s) used to make purchases on your Casino account;
- if you participate in a Casino promotion and cash-in before fulfilling the requirements of that particular promotion;
- if you provide incorrect or misleading registration, account or identification information;
- if you are not 21 years old or older;
- if you reside in a jurisdiction where participation in the Game is prohibited by law;
- if you have allowed or permitted (intentionally or unintentionally) someone else to play on your Casino account;
- if you have not played at the Casino on an individual basis for personal entertainment only (that is, you have played in a professional sense or in concert with other player(s) as part of a club, group, etc.);
- if you are found cheating or if it is determined by the Company that you have employed or made use of a system (including machines, computers, software or other automated systems) designed specifically to defeat the Casino;
- if you have been designated as a bonus abuser, playing no or low-risk strategies in order to withdraw promotional money; and/or
- if the Company should become aware that you have played at any other online casino under any of the circumstances set out at 14(a) to 22(j) above.
- In the event the Company suspects fraud or fraudulent activity on your part or if any of your payments are charged back, the Company has the right to withhold any amount from your account which is in excess of your original deposit, and if deemed necessary by the Company, to initiate any legal proceedings to collect any payments owed by you. You agree to fully pay any and all payments and charges due to the Company or to Payment Providers in connection with your use of the Online Casino. You further agree not to make any charge-backs or renounce or cancel or otherwise reverse any of your deposits, and in any such event all winnings will be void and you will refund and compensate the Company for such unpaid deposits including any expenses incurred by the Company in the process of collecting your deposit(s).
- Should any players be found to have arrest or criminal records, the casino reserves the right to close that player’s casino account as well as cancel any pending withdrawal, based on the nature and severity of the crime.
- By accepting any prize and/or winnings from the Company, you consent to the use of your name for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation except where prohibited by law.
- If you have any dispute with regard to any outcome in the Game, you must submit your complaint to the Company in writing within fourteen (14) days. In the event of a discrepancy between the result showing on your Casino software and the Casino's server software, the result showing on the Casino's server software shall be the official and governing result of the Game.
- You are solely responsible for any applicable taxes on any prizes and/or winnings that you collect from the Company.
- If you fail to provide payment documentation, account verification, or complete any required verification deposit, within a 30-day period, any pending withdrawal or withdrawable balance in your account will be forfeited to the Company.
- If you do not log into your Casino account for a period of 180 days, your account status will be deemed inactive. Slotgard Casino then has the right to reduce your balance. Should you wish to reinstate this balance, you are welcome to contact customer support at any time.
- The Company shall not be liable for computer or Internet malfunctions nor attempts by the Player to participate in the Game by methods, means or ways not intended by the Company.
- If you are found to be cheating or attempting to defraud the Game, or if you make untrue and/or malicious comments with regard to the Company's operation, the Company reserves the right to publicize your actions together with your identity and email address, as well as to circulate this information to other casinos, banks, credit card companies, and appropriate agencies.
You shall hold the Company, its employees, officers, directors, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents and retailers harmless and shall fully indemnify same from any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages whatsoever that may arise as a result of:
- your entry, use, or reuse of the website;
- your use of any materials at the website;
- your entry, use, or reuse of the Casino's server;
- your participation in the Game; and/or
- your acceptance of any prize.
- Slotgard is the trade name of the Company, and you obtain no rights to such terms, nor any other terms, graphics, text, concepts or methodologies, by using the website and the material contained therein.
- All communication between the Casino and the account holder is recorded. This includes telephone calls, emails and Live Chats. By creating the account at Slotgard, you submit to have your correspondence with the casino recorded and saved for quality and risk purposes.
- Materials of the Game (whether electronically obtained or obtained by other means) are automatically void if counterfeited, mutilated, forged, altered or tampered with in any way, if illegible, mechanically or electronically reproduced, obtained outside authorized legitimate channels or if they contain printing, production, typographical, mechanical, electronic or any other errors. Liability for materials of the Game containing any error is limited to replacement of same.
- Any and all materials submitted for prize claims become the property of the Company and will not be returned. The Company is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, damaged, mutilated, misdirected, or postage due mail, requests, prize claims or entries.
- After purchase you will receive an e-mail notification. We recommend the cardholder to print out all transaction data, the rules of the game, the cancellation regulations, and the payment methods in order to avoid misconceptions and discussions at a later time and keep them at an easily accessible place.
- All wagers must be placed through the user interface provided by Slotgard on our Web pages. Any Internet wagering through other means, including the use of a "robot" player, is strictly forbidden. In the event that use of non-approved client software is detected, Management reserves the right to invalidate all such wagers retroactively, cancel the player's account, or take any other appropriate action.
- For withdrawal payments less than EUR/USD 500.00, where the payment method has been selected as Check/Wire, a EUR/USD 35 processing charge will be deducted from the withdrawal payment amount at the time of processing. This is a remittance fee charged to the casino to issue the payment. Note: in some cases, dependent on your Bank and Account Type, there may be additional fees charged to remit funds to you. Example: Intermediary processing bank requirement, holding bank fees to receive an International wire, etc. As this is player Bank and Account Type dependent, it is beyond our control.
- Depending on the processing bank used for the payment of withdrawals via Credit Card, a processing fee of up to EUR/USD 35 may be charged. The EUR/USD fee 35 will not be charged on card withdrawals in excess of EUR/USD 500.
- The Company reserves the right to amend Casino and Bonus Terms and Conditions, or to implement/amend any procedures, at any time without prior notice to you. Such amendments will be implemented at the discretion of Casino management and put into immediate effect. These changes will override any pre-existing Casino or Bonus Terms and Conditions. Such procedural changes will only be in response to the interests and security of the Casino or our players.
- Slotgard Casino bonuses are not available to persons residing and/or physically present in Russia, Ukraine, Ireland, Germany, Thailand, Bulgaria, Brazil, Denmark, Malaysia, Poland, Pakistan, Chile, United Kingdom, Japan and China. Slotgard management reserves the right to disqualify certain countries or individual players from promotional offers.
- Debit/Credit Card deposits may incur third-party fees for the handling of international transactions depending on the bank. These fees are charged by VISA, Mastercard card issuers and banks may choose to pass this fee to their customers. These are bank and account type specific and out of our control.
- Should a player prefer to dictate a daily/weekly/monthly gaming limit on their account, the onus is on the player to contact the casino in writing of their required limits. Once this is received in writing, the limits will be imposed immediately.
- Slotgard Casino is a casino owned and operated by the Company.
- The Terms and Conditions contained herein represent the complete, final and exclusive agreement between you and the Company and supersede and merge all prior agreements, representations and understandings between you and the Company with regards to playing in the Casino.
- Withdrawals can only be processed on receipt of the following documents from players:
- Front and back copies of credit/debit cards used to deposit at the casino. Please block the middle digits so that only the first 6 and last 4 digits appear, e.g. 123456xxxxxxx1234.
- Copy of a recent proof of address no older than three (3) months such as a utility bill or bank statement.
- Front and back copy of a valid government issued identity document such as a driver's license or passport.
- A completed Transaction Declaration Form which will be provided to you by the casino.
- A verification call. Please feel free to contact support or advise us of a convenient time to call you.
The documents review process will only commence once ALL required or requested documents have been received.
- A minimum verification deposit of $25 will have to be made and wagered at least once through before a withdrawal can be paid to you, if you have not made a deposit in the last 90 days. This also applies to withdrawals that were rejected and are re-requested for payment 90 days after your last purchase. Any withdrawal originating from a deposit that is less than $25 will be deemed null and void.
- In order for any withdrawal to be paid to you, the original deposit needs to be wagered 1X through.
- Withdrawals can only be processed to valid bank accounts that accept international wire transfers. Please ensure that this is verified with your bank before initiating your withdrawal via Wire Transfer.
- If a win and withdrawal originates from a Bitcoin deposit, the withdrawal may then be paid via Bitcoin. If a win originates from a deposit method other than bitcoin, related withdrawals will not be paid via Bitcoin. If a win and withdrawal originates from a free bonus, the withdrawal will only be paid via bitcoin if the last deposit on the account is a Bitcoin deposit.
- For any sign-up free bonuses, a Bitcoin verification deposit will be required and must be wagered once before you may withdraw via Bitcoin. If an alternate method is used to complete the new player verification deposit, you will receive your win via wire transfer.
- We reserve the right to reject payment via this option if your bitcoin deposit originated from criminal and/or other illegal/unauthorized activities or intend using your gaming account in connection with such activities, including without limitation money laundering, or due to technical issues with our provider.
- Live balances that are stored for more than 14 days from the day of deposit will be subject to the terms & conditions of any new bonus claims made on aggregated balances, despite the original balance being higher than the fresh deposit + bonus claimed.
- For any wins originating from a reversed cashin, where the original win holds a maximum cashout restriction, the original maximum cashout restriction will still apply.
NOTICE TO USER: THIS IS A CONTRACT. BY INSTALLING THIS SOFTWARE YOU ACCEPT ALL THE TERMS ACONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
This End User License Agreement accompanies the computer software delivered to you by the Company for use with the internet-based gaming casino Slotgard of the Company. The term "Software" shall mean the computer software with which this End User License is delivered, related explanatory materials, and shall include any upgrades, modified versions or updates of the software made available or delivered to you by or on behalf of the Company. Please read this Agreement carefully. You will be asked to accept this Agreement and continue to install or, if you do not wish to accept this Agreement, to decline this Agreement, in which case you will not be able to use the Software.
Upon your acceptance of this Agreement, the Company grants to you a nonexclusive license to use the Software for your personal use to access and utilize the Casino, subject to the following:
- USE OF THE SOFTWARE. You may install the Software on a hard disk or other storage device and make backup copies of the Software, provided that you remove any previous versions or prior copies of Software from your hard disk or other storage device and destroy any backup copies thereof.
- COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK RIGHTS. The Software is owned by the Company and/or its licensors, and its structure, organization and code are the valuable trade secrets of the Company and its licensors. The Software is also protected by copyright law and International Treaty provisions. Use of the Software does not give you any rights of ownership or any intellectual property rights in the Software or the Company's trademarks and/or other proprietary information contained in the Software.
- You agree not to modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Software or the Company's servers or to create, publish or distribute derivative works from the Software. The Software is licensed and distributed by the Company solely for the purpose of enabling end users of the Software to fully utilize the Casino. You may use the Software for online play only on at the Casino. You agree not to create or provide any means (including, without limitation, emulators) through which the Software may be used by others.
- NO WARRANTY. The Software is being delivered to you AS IS and the Company makes no warranty as to its use or performance. The company and its licensors do not warrant the performance or results you may obtain by using the software, the company's servers, or documentation. The company and its licensors make no warranties, express or implied, as to non-infringement of third-party rights, merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose and disclaim the same to the extent permitted by law. In no event will the company or its licensors be liable to you for any direct, consequential, incidental or special damages, including any lost profits or lost savings, suffered by you by reason of your use of the software or any defect in the software or server, even if the company has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or for any claim by any third party. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental, consequential or special damages, or the exclusion of implied warranties or limitations on how long an implied warranty may last, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
- PRIVACY PRINCIPLES. There are times when the Company may need to collect information from you through our Web site concerning your credit history and/or your hardware. The personally identifiable information gathered by the Company will provide the Company with information necessary to ensure that both the Company's and your interests are better served and protected. The Company is committed to protecting your personal information and respecting your privacy. Our goal is to give you as much control and information as possible regarding your personal information and the use the Company makes of it in the course of the Company's business. The Company will never sell, rent or disclose your personally identifiable information to parties other than the Company's licensors or service providers necessary or desirable for the operation of the Casino, without your consent unless compelled by law or court order to do so. Because of the complex and constantly changing nature of our technology and business, the Company does not guarantee error-free performance regarding the privacy of your personally identifiable information and the Company shall not be liable for any incidental, consequential or punitive damages relating to the use or release thereof.
- GOVERNING LAW AND GENERAL PROVISIONS. The software is licensed by BLACK CHIP LIMITED and this Agreement will be governed by the laws of Cyprus, excluding the application of its conflicts of law rules. This Agreement will not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is expressly excluded. If any part of this Agreement is found void and unenforceable, it will not affect the validity of the balance of the Agreement, which shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms. You agree that the Software will not be shipped, transferred or exported into any country or used in any manner prohibited by any applicable laws, restrictions or regulations. This Agreement shall automatically terminate upon failure by you to comply with its terms. This Agreement may only be modified in writing signed by an authorized officer of the Company.
- The Company may terminate your license to use the Software at any time, with or without cause, forthwith without notice. Upon termination of this agreement for any reason, you will immediately delete the Software from the computer in which it is installed.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT This End-User License constitutes the entire agreement between us with respect to its subject matter and supersedes all prior agreements, understandings, negotiations and discussions, whether oral or written, between the parties.
The Welcome Offer must be redeemed in the sequence detailed below. The package consists of:
- 300% match bonus on a first deposit up to $670. Claimable once.
- 150% match bonus on a second - fourth deposit up to $1000. Claimable up to 3 times.
- Please redeem each match bonus from within your cashier before you make your deposit.
- Your deposit and bonuses must be wagered 40 times before a cashout is permitted.
- Your match bonus is redeemable and may be cashed out as follows:
- Maximum cashout for the bonus stipulated in 1(a) is 10X the deposit.
There is no maximum cashout for the bonus stipulated in 1(b).
- The maximum bet size permitted with an active welcome match offer is $10. If a bet in excess of $10 is placed, all winnings will be void.
- The maximum Welcome Offer is valued at $6500 and only 1 Welcome Offer is permitted per new player.
- Your 250% match bonus up to $300 is valid on one Bitcoin deposit only and is subject to 35x wagering (deposit + bonus). The maximum cashout is 10X the bonus value.
- All bonuses are subject to the standard terms and conditions of Slotgard.
Aceheim - The 75% match up to $200 is only claimable in accordance with the details set out below:
- Claimable up to 8X between Monday and Wednesday.
- Subject to a minimum wagering of 30X (deposit + bonus).
- Max cashout of $1500.
Fireheim - The 90% match up to $200 is only claimable in accordance with the details set out below:
- Minimum deposit of $40 required to claim this bonus.
- Claimable up to 2X between Monday and Sunday.
- Subject to a minimum wagering of 35X (deposit + bonus).
- Max cashout of $1750.
Iceheim - The 60% match up to $500 is only claimable in accordance with the details set out below:
- Receive up to $300 in bonus credits on deposits between Thursday and Sunday.
- Subject to a minimum wagering of 35X (deposit + bonus).
- Max cashout of $2500.
Hotheim - The 105% match up to $300 is only claimable in accordance with the details set out below:
- Claimable up to 2X monthly.
- Subject to a minimum wagering of 35X (deposit + bonus).
- Max cashout of $3500.
Spinheim - The 40 FREE spins on the game of the week is only claimable in accordance with the details set out below:
- Minimum deposit of $30 required to claim this bonus.
- Claimable up to 1X on a Wednesday.
- Subject to a minimum wagering of 25X.
- Max cashout of $350.
Chipavellir - The FREE $40 Chip is only claimable in accordance with the details set out below:
- Minimum deposit of $30 required to claim this bonus.
- Claimable 1x between Friday and Sunday & Subject to a minimum wagering of 30X.
- Max cashout of $250.
Chipheim - The FREE $75 Chip is only claimable in accordance with the details set out below:
- Minimum deposit of $50 required to claim this bonus.
- Claimable up to 1X between Friday and Sunday.
- Subject to a minimum wagering of 30X.
- Max cashout of $500.
- Betsoft slot wagers will not be permitted on promotional offers to players outside of the US. Any winnings originating from a bonus where a Betsoft slot has been wagered will result in the win being null and void.
- Each promotional offer is available only once per person, family, household address, email address, credit card number, and environments where computers are shared (university, fraternity, school, public library, workplace, etc).
- The casino reserves the right to cancel a win or withdrawal originating from a bonus code wherein a player does not qualify.
- Players must claim their bonus before they deposit. Requests for the bonus once players have started wagering their deposit will be refused.
- Bonuses will be credited to the Player's Real Account as Casino Credits only, unless otherwise stated.
All bonuses including cashback bonuses, no-deposit bonuses, purchase bonuses and any other promotional bonus, as well as the deposits made to redeem any aforementioned bonuses, must be wagered at least 30 times before withdrawing, unless otherwise stated.
For example, if a deposit of US$100 is made and a bonus of US$100 is redeemed, the player must wager at least US$6,000 (US$100 + US$100) x 30) on applicable games prior to requesting a withdrawal. Withdrawal requests before the wagering requirements have been met will be rejected until such time that the wagering requirements have been satisfied.
The wagering on certain games will have various weightings associated to their contribution to the wagering requirement, as tabulated below
GAME TYPE CONTRIBUTION PERCENTAGE (WEIGHTING) All Slots 100% Table games (Roulette, Blackjack and Video Poker) 10% Double Up, Game Set, Slot Progressive and QORA slots 0%
- If you wager on one of the excluded games, your bonus money and any winnings will be forfeited, and the wagering requirement will start over.
- Following the redemption of a bonus, if the player wishes to make a withdrawal which is greater than their deposit, they must have an amount greater than the sum of the deposit + bonus. For example, if a player makes a purchase US$100 and receives a bonus of US$100, then requests a withdrawal of US$190, this will result in US$190 being returned to the player's casino account. The player will only be able to withdraw again once their balance either exceeds US$200 or when the promotion is removed.
- A promotion is considered complete when a player meets the wagering requirements and a cashout is made or when the balance is exactly zero. When a promotion is not complete it will be cleared when the balance reaches exactly zero.
- Players with one or more pending withdrawals currently in their account are not eligible to receive any bonuses, promotional or otherwise, until such withdrawals are either processed or cancelled. Abuse of this policy, as defined by the casino, may result in cancellation of the player's winnings.
- A promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer and all promotional offers are only available to those players to whom the offer was issued directly by the casino. Promotional offers by email are for the intended recipient only and cannot be transferred.
- Bonuses may be refused at the discretion of the management if abuse of promotions is suspected. All withdrawals will be audited and refused where there is suspected fraud or at the casino management's discretion.
- The Company reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you. Such amendments will be effective immediately upon being posted in this "Terms and Conditions" section of the website. It is your responsibility to review the Terms and Conditions on a regular basis and to check any additional rules detailed within promotional emails. Should you be unclear about any point relating to a specific promotion, it is your responsibility to contact the support team and gain a full understanding before partaking in a promotion.
- Wagering of credits/withdrawals originating from free bonus money, free spins and leaderboard promotions, will carry the maximum withdrawal limit specified on the original bonus claimed. All remaining funds will be forfeited and removed from the account at the time of processing.
- Any promotion or offer is terminable at any time in accordance with the views of management without prior notice or obligation.
- The management reserves the right to disqualify certain countries or individual players from promotional offers. Promotional offers via email, telephone or mail are extended only to the player whom the correspondence is addressed.
- The Terms and Conditions contained herein represent the complete, final and exclusive agreement between you and the Company and supersede and merge all prior agreements, representations and understandings between you and the Company with regards to the claiming of any promotional or bonus offers.
- Casino promotions and bonuses of any nature will not be available to persons who reside in or are physically present in Poland, Russia and Mexico.
- The minimum withdrawal permitted on free bonus money is $100.00.
- The maximum withdrawal permitted on existing and previous free money bonuses is capped at $100.00. Any funds left from free winnings will be immediately removed from the player account after processing the pay-out. The person who tries to go above this limit will have the funds removed from his/her account.
- Exclusive VIP offers and/or casino credits are strictly restricted to a maximum cash out of 1X the credited value. This includes casino cash, promotional leaderboard prizes and VIP offers credited by the VIP department.
- Any bonus claimed when your current live balance is $5 or higher, at the time of redeeming the free bonus or loyalty points, will be subject to a max cashout of:
- Loyalty Points – please refer to the Loyalty Program page for maximum cashout limits.
- Free Spins - $100 unless otherwise stated.
- Complimentary Bonuses - $100 unless otherwise stated.
- Withdrawals from free bonus promotions of $100 are only processed when a copy of a utility bill is received, matching the address registered on your Slotgard account.
- A maximum of 1 withdrawal earned from free money will be paid per deposit. Should you have multiple withdrawals without a valid deposit made in between each Free Bonus claim, the withdrawals in question will be forfeited and journaled out. NOTE: each deposit made must be wagered at least once through.
- The bonus amount may be subject to wagering requirements, described in the bonus terms & conditions. The wagering obligations are dependent on the various promotions. Please ensure that you familiarize yourself with the wagering obligations specific to the free bonus that you have been offered.
- Claiming more than one bonus with a balance greater than $1 from any form of free money isn’t advisable. Should this occur, the maximum cashout stipulated on the bonuses redeemed will be considered null and void and will default to a maximum cashout restriction of $100.
- Loyalty comp points form part of a free money offer and is subject to a wagering requirement of 1x the redeemed amount before a withdrawal is permitted. Loyalty Comp Points are subject to maximum withdrawal amount capped at $/ €100, or the equivalent value of your redeemed loyalty points, whichever is the higher value.
- Wagers made on specific table games may not count towards meeting the wagering requirements. Please ensure that you familiarize yourself with the wagering obligations specific to the free bonus that you have been offered.
- Slotgard Casino is aware that some free bonus links may be posted in other sites or throughout forums or the information that the potential player received has been sent to others who didn't receive it. If Slotgard has enough grounds to prove that a player did NOT receive the particular promotion through the exclusive means that this promotion was sent out, we will not honour any payout requests from the player, even if he/she has met wagering criteria.
- Winnings made on duplicate accounts will automatically become void and will be removed from the accounts and duplicate accounts will be locked.
- Progressive jackpot wins that have generated from any form of free bonus or spins will result in wins being forfeited and only a maximum of $100 will be cashable.
- Loyalty points form part of a free money offer and is subject to a wagering requirement of 1x the redeemed amount before a withdrawal is permitted.
- Please note that restrictions on game play strictly apply to the free bonus, if applicable. Once wagering requirements have been met, if applicable, players are welcome to play any of our casino games.
- Please note that Terms & Conditions concerning all bonuses are in addition to the General Terms & Conditions of Slotgard.
- The casino reserves the right to journal out any winnings of bonus money that is in excess of the maximum cash out limit stated. The excess funds shall be removed from the associated pending withdrawal or resulting live balance held in the player account.
- This promotion is only available to majority slot wagering accountholders.
- Cashback bonuses are generated and automatically added to your cashier every Monday.
- Accumulative deposits made during the week will be considered for this promotion.
- Net losses are calculated as: Total Deposits - withdrawals for the week.
- Your cashback Bonus cannot be claimed if you have an active bonus or pending withdrawal in your account.
- Maximum cashback earned weekly is capped at $200.
- Your coupon is valid for 7 days from the date generated.
- All cashback bonus coupons are subject to 30X wagering.
- Your cash back bonus carries a max cash out of 5X or $100, whichever is the higher value.
- General casino terms and conditions apply.
|Max Cash Out Limit: 5x bonus|