While our main objective is to provide the best online experience possible, we also want to ensure that you avoid chasing your losses all the way to Helheim. So, keep the following in mind:
- Before you begin playing, decide how much money you are willing to spend.
- Don't try to recoup your losses, they may only increase.
- Take note of how often and for how long you play.
- Be aware of your expenditure. And should you need assistance in this regard, do not hesitate to contact our helpful 24/7 customer support team.
- When you are winning, be sure to take occasional breaks. Also know when to stop.
- Always remember that gambling is simply entertainment. It's not a way to get rich quickly and pay off all your debts.
- Don't forget that gambling is a game of chance. There are no systems or formulas to guarantee success.
SELF EXCLUSION AND LIMITS
If you find yourself spending more than you should or using funds meant for other purposes, such as rent or utilities, consider implementing a deposit limit or self-exclusion on your account. Our helpful 24/7 customer support team can assist you with the following options:
- A minimum 7-day cooling off period
- A minimum 6-month self-exclusion period*
- Decrease of daily, weekly and monthly deposit limits.
Our support staff will endeavor to complete your request in a timely manner. Increases in previously decreased deposit limit requests shall only be effective after 48 hours. Please contact us any time, day or night, for immediate assistance.
*Please note: If a player chooses to opt for a minimum six (6) month self-exclusion period, Slotgard Management reserves the right to keep all accounts closed indefinitely.
PREVENTATIVE MEASURES FOR COMPULSIVE GAMBLING
If you have ever been worried about gambling problems or are just curious to check the results please try our quick self assessment test.
LIMITS AND MINOR POLICY
To play at Slotgard, you must be 21 years of age or older. This is explicitly stated in our terms and conditions. Any player under the age of 21 who registers an account will have their account closed immediately and any winnings forfeited. Proof of ID is requested of all players and the date of birth is checked to ensure that no underage gambler has registered an incorrect date of birth in order to play.
Slotgard refrains from marketing and advertising to minors directly. Misrepresenting your age to avoid age restrictions is considered fraud and is a serious offense. To prevent underage individuals from accessing your account, we recommend:
- Keeping your account number and password a secret.
- Not leaving your computer unattended when logged in to your account.
- Never sharing your Credit Card number or banking information with minors.
UNSUBSCRIBING FROM PROMOTIONAL MARKETING LISTS
If you don't want to receive promotional material, you can easily unsubscribe from our mailing list by using the direct link in the emails. You can also contact our 24/7 helpdesk who will immediately arrange for your request to be completed.
Casino play at Slotgard is available only to persons resident in jurisdictions where such participation is legal and not prohibited.